FatCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeThreeKingz's Admin Application (for new server)

Go down

WeThreeKingz's Admin Application (for new server) Empty WeThreeKingz's Admin Application (for new server)

Post by WeThreeKingz Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:57 pm

IGN: WeThreeKingz
Why do you want to join?: I am a mod at the moment, and a few players feel I've been a good mod, so I thought that as an admin, I'd be able to help more people.
How long have you played MC?: Since 1.7.1
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Why do you want to be a Admin: I've been a mod for a while, but most of the grief I find is in faction territory. I can't help with what I can't fix. I would like to become an admin to catch the griefers that I couldn't catch before. I want to help more
What do you plan on doing?: I plan on catching the griefers I couldn't catch before. I also plan on adding to the spawn to make it more appealing and operating the Mob Arena for any members who would like to play. I would help any members to need it.
What do you feel is important to the server?: Keeping fairness from Mods/Admins to the members has to be the most important things right next to respecting the higher-ups.
How can you help us improve the server?: I would create amazing buildings, and Jail/Ban any griefers, flamers, or thieves. I would make sure that the server stays as hate-free as possible.
Who can we speak to that will recommend you?: Tbonemartixx, MekaBlock, Malteg8, XGamerable
How many hours can you give to the server, to keep it safe?: At least 2 to 4 hours a day.
What could you bring to this server that others cannot?: I will not promise that nobody else can, but I will keep the server fun.

WeThreeKingz
Noob!!!

Fat Dollars : 16

Back to top Go down