FatCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeThreeKingz's Admin Application (for new server)

Go down

server - WeThreeKingz's Admin Application (for new server) Empty WeThreeKingz's Admin Application (for new server)

Post by WeThreeKingz Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:57 pm

IGN: WeThreeKingz
Why do you want to join?: I am a mod at the moment, and a few players feel I've been a good mod, so I thought that as an admin, I'd be able to help more people.
How long have you played MC?: Since 1.7.1
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Why do you want to be a Admin: I've been a mod for a while, but most of the grief I find is in faction territory. I can't help with what I can't fix. I would like to become an admin to catch the griefers that I couldn't catch before. I want to help more
What do you plan on doing?: I plan on catching the griefers I couldn't catch before. I also plan on adding to the spawn to make it more appealing and operating the Mob Arena for any members who would like to play. I would help any members to need it.
What do you feel is important to the server?: Keeping fairness from Mods/Admins to the members has to be the most important things right next to respecting the higher-ups.
How can you help us improve the server?: I would create amazing buildings, and Jail/Ban any griefers, flamers, or thieves. I would make sure that the server stays as hate-free as possible.
Who can we speak to that will recommend you?: Tbonemartixx, MekaBlock, Malteg8, XGamerable
How many hours can you give to the server, to keep it safe?: At least 2 to 4 hours a day.
What could you bring to this server that others cannot?: I will not promise that nobody else can, but I will keep the server fun.

WeThreeKingz
Noob!!!

Fat Dollars : 16

Back to top Go down